Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome!!!!

Welcome everyone!!!! I got to write the first post again. Just a brief into of the features in this blog:

There is some news article at the bottom to improve your GP and I also include a wikipedia so you can search whatever you want easily (but it doesnt mean I encourage you to do that for PW) Many of you will also realise a slide show at the side, we can upload our (08s1) photos either to 'flicker' or 'photobucket', link the slideshow to that account and everyone can see the photos of 08S1. I will be adding a poll soon, so we can easily do a vote on stuff (e.g. what concert we want to watch).

Hmm.... so many things to talk about, I will leave it up to you to suggest the functions you want in this blog... cos i think im the only one who can change the setting. I will figure how to give access to change setting to some of you, so you all can help me manage the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment